Thursday, April 17, 2003

Now you see, there's stupid, and then there's STUPID! I was ready to unleash a whole triade in regards to this article, but I've decided to save my breath. It's just not worth it. You can read the article yourself and make your own commentary. If you're at work try not to yell, "What the fuck!?" at your computer screen. Go ahead, read it. I'm waiting.

There, how was that for you? Enlightening? See, that's the genius I get to deal with here in Korea sometimes. Just for some background, Koreans aren't anti-Jewish. In fact this might be one of the few countries on earth where there is actually no anti-semitism. I've even had a Korean tell me that Koreans are one of the original tribes of Israel (they have all sorts of fun views on history like that). So that article was not based on hatred or racism - nope, pure stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home