Thursday, April 10, 2003

When I arrived for my class today, Mr. Min cancelled on me. Now normally it is nice when I get free time from a cancelled class, but this is not the case with Mr. Min. I teach Mr. Min on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 7:40am :P. Mr. Min is in Plant 2, while all my other classes are in P1 and P4. P1, where my desk is located, is a 20 minute walk from P2. Barb is the teacher at P2, but because of his creepiness level I teach Mr. Min. There is a shuttle bus from P2 to P1 at 8:50am when my class is finished, but when Mr. Min cancels without telling me in advance, it means I have to walk (or sit around until 8:50). So this morning I got to trudge through the rain to P1. Stupid Mr. Min - he's on a business trip. He easily could have told me in advance. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home