Friday, May 23, 2003

I just finished watching a soccer game between the Purchasing Team and the suppliers they deal with. The suppliers won 2-0, but it was fun to watch nevertheless. I stayed late at work to watch it. It was my first social event with the Purchasing Team, which is too bad, because I've been sitting with them for five months now. They went hiking last week, but I missed it because I wasn't at work (stupid Jo!). Mr. Lee (Lee Hang-sang), who's the head of the Purchasing Team, actually played in the game too, as did Andy, the guy who sits next to me. Mr Lee is a very interesting fellow. He's very active and a very passiobnate person (which means lots of yelling). I guess this would be my first live soccer game in Korea - hopefully I'll catch a pro one soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home