Thursday, May 29, 2003

So I guess we're outta here... Despite the fact that none of our executives are happy about it (some are ambivalent, some are pissed) we are still being booted. What a strange organization. An event is set into play that benefits noone, yet it cannot be undone. Jo actually called Jane and said we could work for 30 days so that we could be given notice. Jane said no. Jane was also meeting with Mr. Min today - the exec that likes us the most (he also likes Jane) and has the greatest opportunity to change things. I shan't call her the name I'm thinking about right now. Anyway, it seems as if Mr. Min, who was our best hope, is unable (unwilling?) to help us. So in one hour I will say good-bye to LG. It's quite sad - I hate what Jo has put us through, but I generally like my job and I really like my students. Kim Jun-ho, one of my exexs, says I should be positive - this could lead to better opportunities. I suppose change is equally likely to be positive or negative. But with the surplus of awful hagweons in this country, I don't know how good our chances are. We'll make the best of it I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home