Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Duncan says you shouldn't blog when drunk. I say bah! I'm in a PC room right now, a little tipsy (ie drunk). I am messengering with my friend Ernst in Amsterdam (the internet is great). Ryan (whom I'm living with) just messaged me too. Ernst is going back to Calgary for the summer. Luck Ernst. I will miss summer fun in Alberta. Ooh, that reminds me, I have a plan to save the Alberta beef industry. Must blog about it when sober. We had a Korean lesson tonight with Jjuni. Went to Hard Core and had some beer and then went to Psycho. Much beer was had. I'm at the PC room because Barb is playing pool with the girls at S-Bar. Hopefully she gets here soon. I think I may be getting drunker. Is drunker a word? The English teacher should know.

Ernst and I are talking about grad school. Will I go to grad school? Maybe. Duncan has been accepted. I miss school and thinking and analyzing. Maybe Law School though. Who knows?

Oh, Rhonni and her sister are here! What a coincidence, sharing a PC-bang. Tomorrow Barb and I are going to Haeinsa temple with Rhonni's sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home