Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Mama I'm comin' home...

Sorry for not blogging in so long, really I am. But I bear good news. On Friday, October 24 at 4:20pm I will arrive in Calgary. That's right, I'm coming home! Not permanently of course, but for a week-long vacation. The original plan was to come back for Christmas. We arrived in Korea on December 10, however, and our return tickets cannot be extended past one year. And since Christmas break doesn't happen until December 24th at our school, that's a bit of a problem. We do have a term break from October 28 to November 3 however. And the last day of the term is a Monday (Oct 27). We begged and pleaded and after one rejection we were given the Monday off to lengthen our vacation. I can't wait to come home even if it's only for a week. Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home