Friday, June 18, 2004

Election

I guess I can't really chide the populous for being all over the election map when I myself have yet to decide who to vote for. I thought I had ruled out at least one of the parties, but I got a mail-out from my Conservative candidate, Kevin Friday, yesterday. His number two priority is student debt. Can I complain that candidates don't address youth issues, and then rule out one that does? Still, a vote for a Conservative is a vote for the Conservatives. *shudder*

I had been leaning towards the Greens. My candidate seems interesting and is a U of C grad! The field is still open for the Toby vote. Potential candidates may contact me. Although, I'm in one of the safest Liberal ridings in the country, so I don't think Mauril is too worried. My vote doesn't really count, almost like I still live in Alberta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home