Saturday, March 11, 2006

Aftermath

So, last night was my birthday celebrations. Only four people (including Barb and I) signed up for laser tag, so it didn't happen. I'm hoping to reschedule it for some time in April, as I think it would be tonnes of fun. We spent the whole night at The Whiskey instead, which was a lot of fun. There was excellent turnout, so a big thanks to all my ottawa friends. You guys rock.

Many (many) drinks were purchased for me last night. Several were of the punishing 'drop a drink into another drink and then chug them both' variety. Either my friends were kinder with me, or I've built up a tolerance over the past year, because I arrived home in a much better state than last year.

I went with Rob today to visit a tailor who comes into town every so often and ordered 3 shirts. I've never had a custom shirt made, but Rob spoke highly of them. I have trouble finding shirts that are slim enough to fit me, but have arms long enough, so hopefully these will be good.

Still no iPod decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home