Friday, March 10, 2006

iDilemma

So, I mentioned that Barb got me the 30Gb iPod for my birthday. I have a dilemma, though. Here are my options:

1) Use my birthday money and upgrade to the 60Gb. If you're gonna go big, you might as well go big right? Having all my music in one place would be great. I wouldn't use the video feature a lot (I walk to work) but it would be quite nice when I travel.

2) Downgrade to the Nano. I used to be an iPod hater, but design-wise the Nano is just great. It's soooo tiny. I currently haul around an MP3 CD player with an in-line remote, so I appreciate portability. Not that the regular iPod is't portable, but throwing the Nano in your pocket just seems so convenient. And with 4Gb I wouldn't have to swap music out every day or anything.

3)Wait for the rumoured April 1st announcement of the 'next' iPod - the iPod Video. It's already been rumoured to be announced a couple times, but hasn't. It would suck to buy one only to have a better one come out a few weeks later.

4) Just keep the 30Gigger.

Advice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home