Thursday, January 25, 2007

'Tis better to have loved and lost...and found, and then lost again

A couple years ago my good friend and former co-worker Tanya gave me a pair of gloves knitted by her grandmother. Hopefully I didn't earn any bad karma by wearing gloves knit by another newfie grandma, but they were nice and warm and have served me well through several Ottawa winters.

The other day one of my gloves went missing and I had no idea where I lost it. On Wednesday, through some miracle, Barb found the glove, sitting on the outside ledge of a store window on Sussex Dr. Quite a lucky turn of events. Then, this morning, after my shower, I came down to this:


Echo seems to have hit the dog version of the terrible twos, or she's just frustrated from not being able to play for two weeks post-surgery. She has been chewing things all around, such as the Xmas ornament and tennis ball combination that caused her yakking last night.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Robbie said...

I like how the glove is flipping the bird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home